Saturday, December 30, 2017

Amazon Reader's Reviews of My Intellectual Property, Science Fiction and Poetry Books

If you have downloaded any of my books or short stories from Amazon, Smashwords or other retailers, thank you! I hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I have writing them. But whether that is the case or not, I would very much appreciate honest reviews from my readers since very few weigh in. I do not pay for reviews or ask friends or family to write reviews of my books, but I always appreciate hearing what my readers think. If you'd like to know what readers who left reviews have said about my books on Amazon, you can click on any of the covers below to read the available reviews directly. I'll list Goodreads reviews as well below where available and will update this post as feedback is provided through seller's sites. For a list of my current books on Amazon, you can visit my Author's Page by clicking here.

If your library uses Overdrive and Live-brary  as its eBook distribution system, you can recommend most of my fiction and poetry books for purchase (see e.g., https://livebrary.overdrive.com/search?query=Victor%20D.%20Lopez&showAlsoRecommendable=true&sortBy=relevance).


















No comments:

Post a Comment