Thursday, June 8, 2017

Free book of poetry -- one day only (June 9)

Although I have refrained from enrolling my poetry, fiction and intellectual property books in the Kindle Unlimited program as I don't like being tied to publishing exclusively with Amazon even for three months, I decided to do a trial run for 90 days with my book of poems Of Pain and Ecstasy: Collected Poems. If you are an Amazon Prime members or are enrolled in the Kindle Unlimited program, you can download the book for free through September 9. For everyone else, the book will be free for one day only through Amazon on Friday, June 9. Please download a copy or forward a link to this page to anyone who likes poetry. The book is an eclectic mix or new and old poems including sonnets, free verse and blank verse. It is the most insignificant of my publications, except for me as there is more of me in this little book than in all my textbooks, fiction and non-fiction combined. It has the additional benefit of being both brief, and, for a limited time at least, free. :)



A YouTube book trailer with my reading of six sonnets from the collection is also available by clicking here.HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment